IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that we are not allowed to sell Damasko watches to the countries which already have Damasko dealer! Before purchase, please check this DEALER LIST. If your country is not listed there, we may supply you with Damasko watches.
The DC 80 project is based on a patented chronograph development named C51, based on the proven Valjoux 7750.
Our benchmark for the modification of the caliber 7750 was to significantly increase the readability of the chronograph function. For that reason we put our main focus on the technical realization of a jumping 60-minute stop hand out of the center.
This new patented construction allows to record stoping times even more easily, faster and more accurately. The Lemania 5100 movement so far set a pattern for a clear and unambiguous readability.
Our new construction has two advantages in terms of readability:
First: 60 minutes are now shown in just one complete turn of the center hand rather than the usual 30 minutes, while the assigned minute scale is counted over the full dial.
The DC80 model signifies a new chronograph line with the most diverse increments of our new caliber C51.
All parts required for the new C 51 caliber, such as plates, wheels, pinions, etc. are produced in our manufactory.
- Mechanical Damasko chronograph movement C51-1 27
- jewels 28.800 a/h
- Hacking (seconds stop)
- Stainless steel case, bead-blasted, entirely hardened,
- Damest coating,
- screwed case, screw-in crown,
- secure fit even in case of a sudden negative pressure, magnetic field protection
- 10 atm
- 42mm / 43,30mm including bezel, height 13,90mm
- Hours, minutes,
- Chronograph with center 60-min- and 60-sec stop hands
- Bi-directional rotating bezel with exact minute engagement working with patented ceramic bearing and luminous compound on main markers
- Case and movement are tested according to MIL-STD-810 / Airbus test procedures
Non EU customers: €2,233.34
EU customers: €2,680.01